Prepare by mixing all of the dry ingredients and take them with you in a MealKit. Melt the butter. Pour the eggs and the melted butter into the dry mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour the batter onto a skillet. Wrap the pan in aluminum foil and place on a bed of embers. Examine the cake after 15 minutes - then every five minutes until ready. Remember that the cake is baked from underneath, so it is a good idea to stir the bottom of the cake a little. Remove from the heat.
Pop some popcorn. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sugar. Shake the pan so that the butter and sugar mix. NOTE: It is easy to burn, so be careful. Once the caramel has formed, add the Popcorn while stirring. Add some salt. Top the cake with the caramel popcorn. Eat. Enjoy.
- Line the bottom of a pan with a piece of baking paper, so it will be easier to wash.
- Add fresh berries and/or lime, lemon or orange zest.
- Add licorice powder into the caramel before mixing the popcorn.
- Replace the flour with another type, such as coconut flour.
- Use a pan without Teflon treatment when popping popcorn and making the caramel.