The ultimate and natural way to
start a fire in any weather.
Don't use harmful chemicals with noxious fumes to start your fire! Our Tinder starters are made of stumps from cultivated pine (fatwood) from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, our Tinder starters are extremely easy to light and work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood. They burn long and hot and they are the perfect companion to our Swedish FireSteel!
- Easy to light even when wet.
- All natural & environmentally-friendly.
- Up to 80% resin content.
- It is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood.
- Burns with a hot flame compared to paper and paraffin.
- No "dangerous goods" shipping restrictions.
- 150x22x22 mm, 50-70 g.
Stumps from Pinus Montezumae
Actual size: 150x22x22mm Weight: 50g-70g