Swedish FireKnife refill
• All-weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikes at 5400°F/2980°C.
• The refill that keeps your FireKnife new.
• Keep the FireKnife, change the FireSteel.
• Keep the Knife for life, with the FireSteel refill.
• New life for your FireKnife, with the FireSteel refill.
• Same Knife, new FireSteel. Replace when needed.
Includes Swedish FireKnife refill
End of use
End of life is the final stage in the eco-design wheel. It is our intention is to make products that offer longevity and promote reusability. Two factors that make sustainability a key part of wat we do. However, if a product reaches end of life, we are here to guide and support our customers in the disposal of our products in the best way possible. It is our advice to investigate the recycling system available to you at your local centre, and make your decisions based on the information we provide and that of your communities recycling facility. You can find a full report for each product including its material composition and how to dispose of it responsibly within our materials pages. Together we can make the right decisions based on open communication and understanding.
In France it is mandatory to print the Triman Logo on recyclable packaging sold to consumers in France. The main reason for this symbol is to make it easier for consumers to understand how to sort their garbage.