How do I enter a complaint about a product?
First, we find it very sad that you experience problems with our products, so of course we help to resolve the issue.
Your purchase is covered by the Consumer Purchase Act. This means that you can either get a faulty product repaired, replaced, refunded or a price reduction depending on the actual situation. It is of course required that the complaint be justified, and that the error has not arisen due to incorrect use of the product or other phenomenon that caused the damage.
You must contact us within a reasonable time and no later than within two (2) months after the defect has been discovered on the product. The complaint is made via our form under Complaints.
For us to be able to assess your complaint, we ask you to fill in the form below:
1. How did the injury or defect occur?
2. As documentation of the defect, send 2-3 pictures together with the description. The defect must be clearly visible in at least one of the images. In addition, make sure your photos show the entire product, one front view and one rear view.
3. Also note which order number the product had - or send with a copy of the order confirmation/ receipt.
4. Once we have received your photos, we will process your complaint as soon as possible.
If you need to return product(s) in connection with a complaint, Lightmyfire.com will send you a prepaid return label to use. If you instead choose not to use the prepaid return label (and therefore pay the costs for the shipment yourself), you must send the products to:
Light My Fire Sweden INC
13333 East 37th Avenue,
5. If the complaint is justified, we will of course refund your reasonable shipping costs for sending the product back to us. If the complaint is not justified, you will be responsible for all shipping costs, including our costs for sending the product back to you after inspection.
Remember that the product must always be sent properly packed and that you will receive a receipt for the shipment. You are responsible for the package/products until we receive it/them. Save the postal receipt and information about shipping costs and any tracking numbers.
NOTE! We do not accept packages sent by COD or similar.