CampKit for 4
- Complete set for making fire, cooking, eating and drinking
- Light a fire with a 3000° degree spark from the weatherproof FireSteel and all natural and waterproof MayaSticks-on-a-Rope
- Cook with the clever stainless steel GrandPa´s FireFork and GrandPa´s FireGrill, just add a stick
- Eat and drink; use cups with lid, plates with an edge and a spoon-fork-knife combo Spork. All made from biobased plastics.
- BPA-free and EU & FDA food approved. Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Sweden, Honduras and China
Includes CampKit for 4
1x FireSteel scout cocoshell
2x Grandpa´s FireFork
2x Grandpa´s FireGrill
4x MyCup´n Lid short
1x StackLid 16.9 oz/500 ml
4x Spork orginal
1x Salt´n Pepper Plus
Ecozen is a biomass-based transparent copolyester with high heat resistance. This BPA free material has excellent food container and utensil application. The biomass is from European GMO-free corn starch.
All-natural tinder, chemical free with up to 80% resin content. Our Fatwood comes from the stumps of a pine tree. These pines are cultivated and do not occupy rain forest areas. They are a non-endangered species, yielding a product that is sustainable, economically viable and environmentally responsible. By making use of the stumps, we are reducing overall waste while creating a sustainable and safe by-product. Verified under the SCS Salvaged Wood & Fiber™ standard for using 100% reclaimed material.
End of use
End of life is the final stage in the eco-design wheel. It is our intention is to make products that offer longevity and promote reusability. Two factors that make sustainability a key part of wat we do. However, if a product reaches end of life, we are here to guide and support our customers in the disposal of our products in the best way possible. It is our advice to investigate the recycling system available to you at your local centre, and make your decisions based on the information we provide and that of your communities recycling facility. You can find a full report for each product including its material composition and how to dispose of it responsibly within our materials pages. Together we can make the right decisions based on open communication and understanding.